Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Scouting pics from this morning

mtmiller

Got to the mountains yesterday afternoon and saw one decent buck, but lousy pics. It was pretty windy, so I hit the tent early and woke up to a great sunrise.
P1110009.JPG

Didn't see much for deer, so I headed out. On the way down I did locate a group of 8 bucks, but I had to go back up the hill. Oh well, I need to get into shape anyway.

Some of the bucks had left the bed where I had originally seen them, but I did get some OK shots of this guy.
P1110091.JPG

His buds out-smarted me and stood up from where they were hiding about 150 yards away.
P1110117.JPG

They eventually walked away, but didn't spook the other four that were still feeding down the hill. I got in a comfortable spot and waited them out. Axl was not impressed having to lay on the cliff top for over and hour waiting on some stupid deer.
P1110134.JPG

Eventually the deer headed my way and decided to bed right under the cliff I was on. I think I could have taken some great shot of the bigger guy as he came in right away, but I didn't want to bust the other guys slowly making their way up also. Just like clockwork they came right at me one-by-one.
P1110147flip.JPG

I am glad I wasn't on the ground, 'cause this one looked pissed.
P1110232_572943.JPG

I tried to crawl out to the end of the cliff, but ran out of rock. Eventually they figured something was wrong. :D
P1110176.JPG

I would have had a hard time passing this guy up with a bow at 20 yards. He was just asking for it.
P1110195.JPG

Here are three of the four wondering what the hell I am doing in their bedroom. :eek:
P1110218.JPG

Very nice pics MT. I can't wait for the crazyness of July to slow down so I can get out some. I live through your guys pics. Keep up the good work.

Fantastic Pics once again........I've been slacking the last couple weeks, I get to get my butt in gear, and get some pictures taken......

Very cool photos - thanks! I really like the photo when the buck was right under you - the rock gives it some perspective. They all turned out well though. Thanks again for posting, a good way to end my work day.
Pointer

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back