Scotland hunt

Bhunt247

Turns out my family and myself will be going to Scotland in August. I'm throwing around the idea of having a hunt while I'm there. It will just be me hunting since the family will be busy with some other stuff. I know there are a few guys from Scotland on here maybe a few that have done a hunt. Any info you can send my way will be much appreciated. Feel free to send me a direct messege.

Edit. I found out we will be around Callander, Scotland

Last edited:
Not applicable to your question at all, but Scotland was AMAZING. I’d go back in a heartbeat. Such a cool place and the people were spectacular! You will enjoy your trip hands down.

Not applicable to your question at all, but Scotland was AMAZING. I’d go back in a heartbeat. Such a cool place and the people were spectacular! You will enjoy your trip hands down.
I second this. Went there for honeymoon, incredible place. I’m partial to the Highlands! Plan to go back for every 5 year anniversary.

I don’t have anything to add. But if you end up hunting while over there I’d love to hear a report back of how it went. Always like hearing about trips like that. That I know I probably will never do

Well trip got bumped out till early Sept.

Did you end up getting a hunt in? I am similarly looking at an anniversary trip and wanting to add a day of stalking. Most of what I can find online is full service multi-day outfitted trips that would not fit in with our other trip itinerary. Looking for recommendations for a half day or full day type hunt (no accommodations) - Roe Deer or Red Stag.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back