MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Sciatica

+1 on piriformis stretch. Sitting pigeon pose is another one that has worked really well for me to help alleviate sciatica pain.

Got some meds today and already the swelling is going down and I can walk...damn. Took half a codine and started the prednozone tabs.
I also got a lead on a good PT from a HTer in area.
I even got a nap with Rio...lol

...hard to stretch a stiff board or straighten one that is bent.
I have meds due are to the fact I never need as many as they give me. Now I have plenty. I had some before...
The steroids are what is bringing the swelling down , with the heat/ice.
The aspirin I took 7 years ago saved my ass. Heart attack. I have aspirin.

Maybe Medicare covers damages from washboard roads? LOL

So I am going to try talking to a PT today. Maybe realignment will work.
With no real doctors around it sucks. With just medicare it really sucks. Not that having good insurance ever helped in NM.

Mainly in my left hip bone now. Heat & ice work for a while, but something is not right. I must have hit harder than I thought, sore but not cracked bone sore. Nerve sore. Hip pointer sore at times.

Old guy in the old west.

So I am going to try talking to a PT today. Maybe realignment will work.
With no real doctors around it sucks. With just medicare it really sucks. Not that having good insurance ever helped in NM.

Mainly in my left hip bone now. Heat & ice work for a while, but something is not right. I must have hit harder than I thought, sore but not cracked bone sore. Nerve sore. Hip pointer sore at times.

Old guy in the old west.
Mrs. Duds keeps 5# of birdseed in a pillowcase, knotted closed. 5 min in the microwave, that really takes the edge off sore muscles, joints, back. Chronic pain sucks, it is challenging to keep it in check and get it turned back down when it gets worse.

I love my heating pad and ice bag.
I hate this one day ok and the next day one step and I'm back were I started for 4 hrs.

I love my heating pad and ice bag.
I hate this one day ok and the next day one step and I'm back were I started for 4 hrs.
I dealt with this for a year and half before I finally got an MRI. Which lead to surgery. Back has never felt better since.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back