Caribou Gear Tarp

Scheels customer service ?

isu22andy

I bought a pair of crispis that I think are a half size too small at scheels a few months ago , I wore them once threw them in the box and they have been sitting since. Will scheels return these yet if I have kept the reciept and they are like new but no tags ? I just want a half size bigger.

I doubt they would give you your money back but I'm fairly confident they will exchange them

Scheels has pretty good customer service and I would bet if you took them in they would do all they could to get you a pair that fits or store credit for the ones that don’t.

I think they will, I was just in looking at boots last week and in their clearance section they had a couple of pairs that were marked "worn once".

I asked the same question while I was looking at boots. The clerk told me everything in the store has a one year warranty (Scheels would replace), boots included.

My local scheels allowed a return of ammunition (with receipt, unopen) from 10+ years ago that they don't even make anymore.. Or so I was told

They'll take care of you.. Especially since you are just wanting a half size bigger...

Had a pair of Danners that the seams started coming apart almost a year old. Exchanged them no questions asked.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back