Scenic pics.....

iminrut

I was fortunate to be heading to work when this opportunity arose.....fog had settled in the valleys just as the sun was starting to peak up.....

17390TwinButtesFog-med.JPG

Let's see some more pics from around the US......watcha got ??........ I love seeing different areas....special the rough stuff.....I'm just a mere flatlander out here, LOL..... :)

Elkhunter, Thats not fair! Neither of them showed what the mountains look like during Elk Season and we still have summer to struggle through! Pretty!

Fantastic Pics everyone......

Elkhunter....almost looks like bigfoot in that one pic, LOL

Elkchsr.....those pics sure invoke the pucker factor.....incredible footage....

ELKCHSR said:
I'll see if I can't dig you up some more, but will have to be this evening...

:)

Cool......I got some from a fast moving thunderstorm this morning.....I'll have to get them posted also....

Elkhunter, they may just be....LOL :D :D

OK guys....took these on the way to work again this morning......and what a morning.......It started with a beautiful sunrise following some early morning showers............

17390101_0261-med.JPG

As soon as I had taken this picture, the radio was announcing another severe thunderstorm warning.......the storm was a way off, but i did get an early pic....

17390101_0263-med.JPG

As I got closer to work, it was quite evident where the boundary was between the cold and warm fronts........I knew from this shape of clouds, there was gonna be some high winds......turns out 70-80 MPH in fact...

17390101_0264-med.JPG

And here is the picture I took, just before the leading edge hit........as I continued on to work, the first few gusts nearly knocked me in the ditch.....then the wind let up, and the downpour started.....

17390101_0266-med.JPG

Back