Caribou Gear Tarp

Scary evil black semi-autos you own. Let's see'm.

Hands Down,

The Browning Auto 5 is my favorite shotgun.

It is the first shotgun I reach for to hunt with, and the first shotgun I reach for, for home defense.

q8XidGv.jpg
The original A-5 is just plan hard to beat. And frankly, itā€™s every bit as deserving of fear as any AR.

The evil ā€œblack gunā€ must be scarier and more deadly than these. ;)

Attachments

• 4B38F9AC-7DEB-4B80-B15C-D5DA8E41D450.jpeg
    4B38F9AC-7DEB-4B80-B15C-D5DA8E41D450.jpeg
    43.5 KB · Views: 13
  • E0C01318-C4FA-4A74-B4A1-4929B4227EE5.jpeg
    E0C01318-C4FA-4A74-B4A1-4929B4227EE5.jpeg
    31.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 60886988-91F2-4B37-84AC-B471F00BFE9F.jpeg
    60886988-91F2-4B37-84AC-B471F00BFE9F.jpeg
    40.5 KB · Views: 13
My A-5 does NOT pull double duty as a home defense weapon. In the house it is legally locked in a cabinet separate from ammo. I have a black dog for home defense and she can get ugly if someone comes in the house unannounced. And she is backed up by well armed police and military.

My A-5 does NOT pull double duty as a home defense weapon. In the house it is legally locked in a cabinet separate from ammo. I have a black dog for home defense and she can get ugly if someone comes in the house unannounced. And she is backed up by well armed police and military.
09FD3B55-D9B5-438F-9938-54CCABC00534.jpeg

It is good that you have such faith in both your police and military. As both someone with extensive experience overseas, and a now retired LE, I don't share that same faith in the police arriving in just a few seconds to save the day if a criminal or multiple criminals are intent on doing me or my family harm. I have seen all too often the aftermath as an investigator.

Nor do I have faith on the people arriving to be as competent as I am in actually dealing with one or multiple armed attackers. I have found that relying on others tends to not have the best of outcomes.

I have been in shootings both overseas and as an LEO. I have seen other police officers perform exceptionally well, and some barely able to function when the bullets start flying.

I simply will not put my fate and the fate of my children in a strangers hands, and rely on "hope" as a survival strategy, especially when I have personally seen incompetence ignored for the sake of political correctness for years. Simply will not happen.

So, with that in mind. I will defend myself and my family and not rely on anyone to do that for
me.
I have zero issue using my old Auto -5 as a home defense weapon. The person/s choosing to break into my home set whatever happens into motion. I am simply responding to their actions. And they chose poorly when they chose my house.

pCjiHng.jpg

UOm9JtN.jpg

I don't own any but I dont mind any law abiding citizen owning how ever many they care to own. Other than my shotguns I dont own any semi-autos right now. I did have a ruger carbine 44 but the guy I acquired it from wanted it back so I gave it back to him. Gift from his dad when he was a boy. His dad passed and he got sentimental over the rifle so I got it back to him.

Back