Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

SB 298 - Crossbow bill rears its ugly head

I was trying to inject some humor and apparently failed. You guys do what you want in your state, but the reason you rely on the most is a little lame when the tag is two season. Or is it 3 season now?🤷‍♂️

As far as how fun they are, I would choose a compound any day of the week. Like I said, you like it and it's yours.
The muzzleloader season is a way bigger joke. And yet I’ve bought 2. 😬

I was trying to inject some humor and apparently failed. You guys do what you want in your state, but the reason you rely on the most is a little lame when the tag is two season. Or is it 3 season now?🤷‍♂️

As far as how fun they are, I would choose a compound any day of the week. Like I said, you like it and it's yours.

We have continued to try to explain to you our seasons aren’t like your seasons. It’s a gawddamn free for all that needs curtailed. Are you dense? Or just an arrogant prick too full of yourself to listen? I have hunted Wyoming 3 times too. That’s the difference between me and you. You don’t see me ignorantly weighing in on your crap. It’s funny how you’re so sure of our selfish motives. It speaks a lot about you.

We have continued to try to explain to you our seasons aren’t like your seasons. It’s a gawddamn free for all that needs curtailed. Are you dense? Or just an arrogant prick too full of yourself to listen? I have hunted Wyoming 3 times too. That’s the difference between me and you. You don’t see me ignorantly weighing in on your crap. It’s funny how you’re so sure of our selfish motives. It speaks a lot about you.
There, do you feel better now?

I talked to a doctor today they said they would sign whatever needs to be signed. You have to love small town Montana and my sore shoulder.

I talked to a doctor today they said I they would sign whatever needs to be signed. You have to love small town Montana and my sore shoulder.
It’s not the crossbow that will be extra weird, it’s the gradual move to the lipstick, high heels, short skirts and thong underwear.. the doctor will have more procedures on the horizon for you.

There, do you feel better now?
No you called me a liar two times now. I don’t appreciate that one bit. That gets you whipped where I was raised. Luckily we are just on the internet where everyone acts tough and is rude to one another.

It’s not the crossbow that will be extra weird, it’s the gradual move to the lipstick, high heels, short skirts and thong underwear.. the doctor will have more procedures on the horizon for you.
It’s 2023 embrace it. @buzz and @JM77 certainly have.

You mean hunt the rut, and both sides of it. It may or may not affect gun hunting numbers - remember they can do both. But it sure as hell will wipe out the bucks that are already hard pressed to mature in this state.
Yes in some states, like Illinois. But not in Indiana, where the gun season coincides with the peak rut.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back