• Thank you for creating an account on Hunt Talk! We require that all new users contribute at least 10 posts before gaining the ability to start new threads. Once you have made 10 posts, you will be able to start new threads in the forum.

Saw a big SOB !

schmalts

Saw my shooter for sure! it was a WT that would go 150-160 class. I never saw one this big on my land before, saw him today but out of bow range. I saw 4 different bucks today and the next biggest was a 110 class deer. I would kill him too because i saw him last year, he has a shitty rack that has not improved much and should be removed from the gene pool. He has a big fork on one side an 4 on the other.
I hope to get a shot at the whopper, it would be my best buck ever ! he is a heavy long tined 10pt with nice mass, and tall!!! not much spread, maybe 16-17 inches but tall!!!!!!! next weekend will be a long wait....

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
get on-um!
good luck schmalts!
....JB

schmalts

He went right under my stand this weekend!! and guess what, i was in a different stand 80 yrs away.. DAMMIT! next weekend bros, maybe. Actually on top of that i saw a different 10pt but i was in a stand that is very thick brush. He was within 30yrds but no shot, he was chasing a doe and never came to the shooting lane. Its been a good year for seeing deer, just hope i can connect here soon. And unlike Moosie i will have my hat ready for the photos....

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-04-2002 08:36: Message edited by: schmalts ]</font>