Sasquatch shot placement

Where do I cap his ass

• RITE IN THE FUGGIN HEAD (scientists are smart, they can reassemble his skull after the fact)

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Double lung from broadside (seems boring)

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Repeated shots to the groin to establish dominance/large blood loss

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Achilles heel (I assume magical creatures are weak in this spot)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Let him walk (everyone will still believe I saw him though right?)

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

Dubz337

So I’m going out this May long weekend to the Blackstone/Waipabi region of the Alberta Rockies, trying to get some venison in the freezer (I have my Métis harvesting rights, so I can hunt any time of the year). This is right near Nordegg, AB, which is one of the biggest Sasquatch ‘hotspots’ in the world. I can see the monetary gain in being the first person in the world to bring a specimen of the hairy bastard, so I figured I’d ask you fine people what would be the most ethical and also quick-dispatching shot on this beast, trying to preserve the specimen as much as possible while still making sure I don’t just wound him before he escapes to his UFO or alternate dimension.

Finally! The off-season thread we need! Who cares about draw results, national debt and stocks. Where do you aim to kill the dang swamp thing!
I thought ‘swamp thing’ was just another term for women from the southeastern US? Hasn’t it already been established that the only things you need to take one of those down is a six pack of Schlitz and a half deck of cigarettes?

Shot placement should be way down your list of Bigfoot hunting preparations. First let's figure out what gear, clothing, and rifle is best suited for Bigfoot hunting. Take a look below at legendary Bigfoot hunter Jacques Lafleur's setup from the 1987 box office smash hit "Harry and the Hendersons". First thing I can tell you is that you'll need a beret where you can keep a Ziploc bag of squatch hair samples underneath of.

600px-HarryHendersons-2014-11-14-20h01m10s214.jpg

I have no expectations that my name will be remembered past my grandchildren but if it were to be, I wouldn't want to be in the books asthe guy that shot the first Big Foot. Pass for me.

Well, I guess right in the fuggin head. I don't really want to track a wounded squach through the brush.

Then I'd end up in trouble/jail because I shot some weirdo dressed up like a gorilla.

Shot placement should be way down your list of Bigfoot hunting preparations. First let's figure out what gear, clothing, and rifle is best suited for Bigfoot hunting. Take a look below at legendary Bigfoot hunter Jacques Lafleur's setup from the 1987 box office smash hit "Harry and the Hendersons". First thing I can tell you is that you'll need a beret where you can keep a Ziploc bag of squatch hair samples underneath of.

View attachment 275984
Do you think Sitka will start a new "bigfoot" line? I got an extra $3k I need to dump somewhere.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back