Rope suckers.........

In the grand scheme of things does this really matter...at all? It really baffles me why anyone wants to legislate morality, which Prop 8 is.

I have a lady friend that was in a relationship with another lady for a long time. They had three kids. Since the relationship ended my friend has zero rights to those kids. I see no reason why she should have any less of a legal right to her kids than I do with mine. Just my opinion.

In the grand scheme of things does this really matter...at all? It really baffles me why anyone wants to legislate morality, which Prop 8 is.

I have a lady friend that was in a relationship with another lady for a long time. They had three kids. Since the relationship ended my friend has zero rights to those kids. I see no reason why she should have any less of a legal right to her kids than I do with mine. Just my opinion.

Some would think 2 "ladie" should not have 3 kids. It all comes down to biblical and moral beliefs. If one is truely a Christian, how can they blow off what is clearly spelled out in the bible about homosexuality. I am not a bible thumper, just sayin

Where does it end is the other debate? Can Miller marry Axle (his Dog) so he can get Axe on his medical plan to avoid vet bills? If marriage is NOT and union between a man and woman, what and where is it spelled out what it really is?
If you think there is no foul play going on about Gays getting medical coverage, think again.

My bad Fin. It's gunna go Political Real quick, Please move it for me :D

I'm on board with Schmalts. Although I don't believe it's right, They should put it on the books what Marriage is. If they can pass laws for other things, Figure out what the fetch a legal couple is and make it so. If the vote comes out marriage is a law between a man and a man or a Woman and a woman and a Woman and a man, so be it. Then the debate is over and move the heck on.

It's better Politics not to define things and keep debating over thigns and wasting time and money.

Hangar, there are many men that don't have custity of their ids either. Usually there is a reason. The only thing I can possibly think is the lady that has rights to the kids is the real mother ? If I marry a lady then divorce her without adopting her kids do I , as a man, have rights to those kids if I didn't legally adopt them ?

Hangar, there are many men that don't have custity of their ids either. Usually there is a reason. The only thing I can possibly think is the lady that has rights to the kids is the real mother ? If I marry a lady then divorce her without adopting her kids do I , as a man, have rights to those kids if I didn't legally adopt them ?

In this case that you refer to, a judge has the authority to decide because both parties can petition the court. In my friend's case she cannot petition the court because the relationship is not legally recognized by the state of Idaho. She has no legal ground to stand on whereas in the case you mention both parties do.

I don't care what gay people do. But I'm confused here, how do two ladies have 3 kids? There's something biologically impossible about that. Did they adopt them? I've a hard time thinking kids have much of a chance for success being brought up in that situation.. That's screwed up.. just my opinion.

OK five buck says Jose has to make some sort of comment on this thread.
Just to make sure....Obama is gay and I agree with greenhorn. How do two ladies have 3 kids?

Your “friend’ has zero rights to the kids because she is not the biological mother (or father) and she didn’t adopt them, the same as a heterosexual married couple.

Proposition 8 has nothing to do with rights, that’s just a smokescreen.
Homosexual couples in a legal civil union have the same rights as a heterosexual married couple in California ( Proposition 8 was/is a California law).

It’s all about changing the definition of Marriage. The reason they want to be married is because it is a respectable institution, and they want (need/crave) respect.
(Yes, I used the term "they" referring to gay people, oh the horror !!!!):eek:

I think I liked it better when "they" were in hiding and embarassed. Don't they know we have a wolf issue here to deal with, they obviously need to get their priorities straight.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back