Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Rokon Trailbreaker, loaded with custom features

JJHACK

Well, I'm moving and I have decided to part with one of my Rokons.

This one has the four stroke kohler engine, 12" drum wheels, bighorn radial tires with battery and 12 volt DC outlet. Hour meter, Custom rear carry racks and rear passanger seat. Runs like new, and everything works like it should. I'm the second owner and have the clear title. This machine is actually better then new with the options and custom features, runs like a dream. The entire bike being cared for and perfectly serviced. This is the fully loaded version of the trailbreaker.

I'll also throw in the versa haul 2" reciever hitch carrier. I've hauled this Rokon throughout the PNW Montana and Californa on hunting trips with this unit and it's also in perfect functional condition. For more information and some history the Rokon website is here:
http://www.rokon.com/about/index.htm

I would like to get $3500 for this package. The bike is near Walla Walla Washington right now.

Email [email protected]

I've got 20 acres you can test ride on if you want to see what it can do.

IMG_2233.JPG

Very good in snow with the driven front tire

1530IMG_1269.JPG

175lb wild hog

1530IMG_1175.JPG

Pork saddle bags

IMG_1102.JPG

Rocky boulder fields ..... no problem

Mt_Rainer_Rokon.jpg

Shown here with the spare set of spoke wheels. The new Drum wheels will hold additional fuel or water. They have never been filled and are like new condition, these new drum wheels are only a year old

I just got on this site but if you still have this machine I'm interested

shoe

Back