RMEF banquet belt buckle

Corn king 60

So I was at a banquet back in April that was to have a buckle on the live auction. The buckle they had was 2020 edition (already have) had a discussion with regional director about that since I had called prior to going (4 hours round trip) I thought it would have been nice if they would have told me it was last year’s. Well our discussion I thought didn’t go well but he said he would get me a buckle for 200$ I said fine he didn’t want paid then and it just seemed to me and my wife it was not going to happen. Fast forward to July 10 and I buy a buckle at another banquet (450$😡) so guess what shows up today yep a buckle. So for sale one buckle with case 200 $ plus shipping. I’ve never sold anything over the web so I don’t do any fancy pay methods so I guess a money order would work.sorry for the long story. If interested PM me if not I guess I will have two 😂 this is a men’s (large buckle) thanks

Attachments

• 49919144-6085-4E5D-9C7A-DB337F9AFDC0.jpeg
    49919144-6085-4E5D-9C7A-DB337F9AFDC0.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 17
Hah! What a story! I'd suggest, since Lakeland (PA?) had no problem placing an earlier year buckle for auction, offer yours for this coming year's auction in exchange for "x" amount in raffle $20 tickets. May turn a big winner or... a good donation to a great cause. Someone may have missed the prior Lakeland Chapter buckle.

Best to you for a sale.

Hah! What a story! I'd suggest, since Lakeland (PA?) had no problem placing an earlier year buckle for auction, offer yours for this coming year's auction in exchange for "x" amount in raffle $20 tickets. May turn a big winner or... a good donation to a great cause. Someone may have missed the prior Lakeland Chapter buckle.

Best to you for a sale.
Yeah you might be on to something 🤔😂but I’m really not stressing at all over it. It’s all for a good cause. A lot of chapters claim they were having trouble getting buckles (COVID) just thought I’d throw it out there. Montana silversmith make nice stuff

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back