Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

RL22 in stock

I've had great luck with Third Generation both in price & delivery.

BTW - they're down to 34 pounds.

Check that response. they do have 1 lb cans in stock. Sweet! Thanks for the heads up. been wanting that for some time now.

My biggest problem with ordering large quantities of powder online is that it usually costs me twice what I paid: The price for the powder and shipping, and then the same amount to the wife for allowing me to spend my money.

Don't let anyone tell you reloading is about saving money. It ain't. 8 pounds on the way.

Don't let anyone tell you marriage is about the consolidation of earnings potential either.

Don't let anyone tell you reloading is about saving money. It ain't. 8 pounds on the way.

That time at the range working up loads when it's just me and my thoughts is priceless to me though. Until the dude driving the blinged out Ford Super Douchy shows up with his bedazzled AR and starts dropping hot 223 cases on my back. Then a box of core/lokts never looked so good.

Dr. Gun&Ammo:

How do I convince my wife that I do in fact need 30 different kinds of powder in 8 pound kegs? She just doesn't seem to believe me?

Why does a woman need multiple shoes (or handbags, pieces of jewelry etc. etc.) in similar or not so similar styles and colors?

"Baby, I understand you need 4 pairs of red shoes, especially the 3" stilettos....I love the stilettos. But, like your red shoes I need H4350, RL 22 and H1000.

Stilettos trump logic....in a good way.

And football

Kate-Upton-high-heels.jpg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskeyRiver
Back