RL-26?

When are they getting more in stock?

Good guess. That stuff is rare. I bought quite a bit, before it was popular and I am glad that I did. I was going to order more and talked myself out of it, although I could have gotten some at that point. A thousand pounds sold in a few hours.

Good guess. That stuff is rare. I bought quite a bit, before it was popular and I am glad that I did. I was going to order more and talked myself out of it, although I could have gotten some at that point. A thousand pounds sold in a few hours.

I didn’t know if they said or not when the above poster called.

Just found a spot that has 8lbers...according to their website 146 available for immediate shipping but they add about $70 for shipping & HazMat. I hesitate to post where

Ha! Found some locally today. Fighting the urge to go back and buy the rest of it. And I haven't even loaded anything yet. If it's there tomorrow, it's coming home with me. mtmuley

Ha! Found some locally today. Fighting the urge to go back and buy the rest of it. And I haven't even loaded anything yet. If it's there tomorrow, it's coming home with me. mtmuley

Buy it while you can. I bought eight pounds, before everybody figured out how good it is. Now, H4350 and some others, are going through the same issues.

Was just digging around, and the stuff works in several of the cartridges I load. I bought it primarily to push 196 Hammers at warp speed in my RUM. Hope it works in at least one rifle. mtmuley

Was just digging around, and the stuff works in several of the cartridges I load. I bought it primarily to push 196 Hammers at warp speed in my RUM. Hope it works in at least one rifle. mtmuley
It will. It will probably work in all of them. Some of the loads may not beat the speed of another powder, but it is still a great powder. It is incredibly accurate in my Creeds and .260s with great velocity.

Laddered some 196/26 last weekend with somewhat underwhelming speeds, deviation, and accuracy as compared to another "less star power" powder. Have some 181/26 Hammers loaded for test manana morning. I want it to beat the pants off the N560 but I may not be the doc rocket to figure it out.

Call Black Sheep in CDA Idaho. I bought three pounds there not too long ago. This stuff is fast becoming my go-to. It's magic for everything. My 30-06 with a 22" loves it for 180 grainers, better than Superformance
Ditto mtmuley on the VV N570. I'm dying for some.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back