Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Returned to see if my Colorado buck was still tied to a tree

LuckyMike

I returned to my hunting unit in Colorado 5-days before the second rifle season opened to see if the buck I had scouted up in August was still tied to the tree.

This is the guy that was there in August.
DSC01042.JPG
But now he is gone!
DSC00949.JPG
DSC00957.JPG
This is what I found less than 100-yards away instead!!!!! In a a NO VEHICLE TRAVEL ZONE!!!!

Last edited:
During our 2nd season elk hunt in Colorado this year, I was awakened on the morning we were to pack camp out to the sound of 4-wheeler engines......we were in a wilderness area :mad:

Found it later parked 20 yards off the trail in some pines not hidden very well

During our 2nd season elk hunt in Colorado this year, I was awakened on the morning we were to pack camp out to the sound of 4-wheeler engines......we were in a wilderness area :mad:

Found it later parked 20 yards off the trail in some pines not hidden very well

Mean while CPW wonders why license sales are down. If a person wanted to be in in a motor cross race they'd head for the Baja.

Above said ATV would not have been left in pristine condition, fact.

Mean while CPW wonders why license sales are down. If a person wanted to be in in a motor cross race they'd head for the Baja.

Above said ATV would not have been left in pristine condition, fact.

GPS coordinates were politely given to the sheriff and warden who where ironically chatting at the gas station just down the road from the trail head. Not sure if they checked it out but I did what I could, a tire or two may have low air pressure also :cool:

Forgot to mention that I took about a dozen pictures of these guys thru my spotting scope and then went directly to the closest F&G office. They took all the pictures off my flash card and sounded like they were serious about nailing these guys. Still, it was not a good start for my second season Colorado deer hunt.

Don't know what I would do if I found a wheeler where my bull lives in the wilderness area. But I have less than a month to think of options.

My first thought as well....and it seems for some odd reason to be a trend.

I for one cant figure out why someone would rather spend 10k for a atv/utv instead of 3-400 for a great pair of boots....

Because a good pair of boots does not do a fat slop any good, as they won't use them anyway. Someone that does that kind of thing had just as well have Wal Mart Hermans.

I'm fat. I bet I out weigh either of the guys in the pic. All this fat bashing is giving me a complex...

I chewed out a guy on an ATV last weekend, it was brutal the places he was going....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back