Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Stuff works very well, and stains deeply. Very poisonous, though. I use it on powder horns to age them. Just get some similarly faded antler pieces and see what you need to do for "dwell" time to get the right color.There are some good threads on taxidermy forums using potassium permanganate for that purpose.





Bri-wax, brown tudor color. Thank me later. shoot me a pm if you want. I did about 15 skulls or so last year with it.Looking to see if anyone has had success recently. I fudged up and peroxided the base of my bull this year
Bri-wax, brown tudor color. Thank me later. shoot me a pm if you want. I did about 15 skulls or so last year with it.
It is.I have been hearing about this from several informed individuals. I have set of stripped caribou antlers to figure out and it sounds like this is the way.
I get a little more time here.I'll get you my process for it.I'd love to hear more. I'm nervous because I have to match the other 95% of the antlers
View attachment 418922