Caribou Gear Tarp

Rescinding national monuments-here we go

Oneye

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ss-overturning-monument-decisions.html?pg=all

Rob Bishops and others in congress are already pushing for this. Any sportsmen who doesn't believe people like Bishop will do all they can to gut the antiquities act, gut the LWCF, and push for big land transfers is living in a different world than reality. Bishop brings up the Geand Staircase monument that was created in 1996 and is an amazing place. Setting that precedent is a recipe for disaster. Again, I hope so many people full faith in Trump comes true, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's a real shock.

Rob Bishop really is spare parts of a bygone era...what an asshat.

Don't worry, Trump is the most bigly public land friend out there. He loves public land more than any president ever. Even his son loves public land. Your land will be lovingly protected and it will be wonderful. Close your eyes and just relax.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6ens0G_Upc

Oh my. I wonder what his alternative is.
The land in question is already owned and managed by the Bureau of Land Management, which Bishop said points to a "conundrum" missed by most.

"If there are antiquities and they are being injured, then it is being done by the BLM," he said, "because this is BLM land. If it is a monument still managed by the BLM, how do you propose a solution?"

Here's a better idea Trump, FULLY FUND THE DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR SO THEY CAN DO THEIR JOB AND FIX FIRE BORROWING. Or is that a conundrum Mr. Bishop just willfully ignores? Trump Jr. understands public lands to an extent but his father does not. I guess tearing apart every peace of Theodore Roosevelts legacy is a big part of the republicans way of "making America great again."

Last edited:
Yes, make America great, period - continuing the over 100 year conservation ethic and battle, begun by primarily Republicans, of -

Do not let selfish men or greedy interests skin your country of its beauty, its riches or its romance.

and

Our government, National and State, must be freed from the sinister influence or control of special interests. Exactly as the special interests of cotton and slavery threatened our political integrity before the Civil War, so now the great special business interests too often control and corrupt the men and methods of government for their own profit. We must drive the special interests out of politics.

Trust me! Honest, I have your best interests at heart.
Sure they do.

At least I was trained and field proven by the gubber ment. I will be waiting for them with the like minded spirit I had in 1973.

If we don't control our own Oil supplies, we will forever be dependent upon foreigners.

Drill baby, drill.
Doesn't mean we need to drill on every square inch of possible land. We can drill without destroying every place, wildlife habitat, and beautiful place in this country. America is pumping more oil under Obama than Bush. Protection and development can be balanced and happen. There are far more acres available for development than are protected. Drill baby drill is one of the most short sighted sayings there is.

Doesn't mean we need to drill on every square inch of possible land. We can drill without destroying every place, wildlife habitat, and beautiful place in this country. America is pumping more oil under Obama than Bush. Protection and development can be balanced and happen. There are far more acres available for development than are protected. Drill baby drill is one of the most short sighted sayings there is.

That's only because we have had to drill on private lands instead of on the Public Lands. We don't need to rely on Texans to provide our oil any more than rely on Saudi's and Company. Plenty of people in Utah, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado that need jobs.

Drill baby, Drill.

That's only because we have had to drill on private lands instead of on the Public Lands. We don't need to rely on Texans to provide our oil any more than rely on Saudi's and Company. Plenty of people in Utah, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado that need jobs.

Drill baby, Drill.
Oh I see, so until it's in everyone's back yard it won't be enough. There's oil production in every one of the states you mentioned. It doesn't need to be everywhere and at a pace that destroys everything in its path. Go ahead give your grandkids a terrible natural world to live in, they'll surely thank you for it.

Oh I see, so until it's in everyone's back yard it won't be enough. There's oil production in every one of the states you mentioned. It doesn't need to be everywhere and at a pace that destroys everything in its path. Go ahead give your grandkids a terrible natural world to live in, they'll surely thank you for it.

I would rather my grandkids live free, than live under Sharia Law that the Oil Countries want to impose on us.

We are sitting on much of the world's supply of oil, we need to remove job-killing regulations and put America back to work.

Drill baby, drill.

I would rather my grandkids live free, than live under Sharia Law that the Oil Countries want to impose on us.

We are sitting on much of the world's supply of oil, we need to remove job-killing regulations and put America back to work.

Drill baby, drill.

This post is laughable. I think you ought to really look at what country in the world tries to impose itself on others. Your on the edge of conspiracy don't fall off. I think we simply disagree on a management issue and even you know what you just said is a pretty big stretch.

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear he's trolling me, I can't keep track of everyone's beliefs on the internet and know where they actually stand.

Don't worry, I don't think you were the first person who had a blood pressure spike after talking with Jose :)

Just heard magic shrooms help ptsd and anxiety .......maybe it will help put things in perspective & give it a hint of reality. You know a calming effect for the next for see able future lol

Yeah, drill baby drill!
Dang the regalatons!
Full speed ahead!

Last edited:
Back