Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Remington - about time

TN2shot07

Someone may have already posted this, I’m glad they are finally getting away from that x-mark trigger. There will probably be some people complain that it’s not a trigger tech, I’ve had really good luck with the Timneys in mine…

IMG_9583.jpeg

Probably an upgrade but I have a gunsmith tuned X-Mark that is as good as anything out there. mtmuley

Probably an upgrade but I have a gunsmith tuned X-Mark that is as good as anything out there. mtmuley
I didn’t know gunsmiths would mess with them. I’ve got a couple of their older triggers before they went to the x-mark that have been worked and they break like glass!

I feel like a probably already know this, bit who is currently making Remington after the big sell-off/liquidation?

I looked through this catalog I found at my Grandpa's house but couldn't find the details.

20230625_120614.jpg

I have an X-Mark from their custom shop in my rifle and it’s a great trigger. Light and crisp.

Good on Remington for going with a Timney from now on

I've got three 700's all with the origional walker trigger's and have never had a problem with them!

I didn’t know gunsmiths would mess with them. I’ve got a couple of their older triggers before they went to the x-mark that have been worked and they break like glass!
It depends on if they just adjust them or tune them by honing burrs off of parts that engage each other, etc. Neil Jones is one such tuner. Another is John Hayes who offers the service on eBay [user sierragold1] for $75.

I kept all the walker triggers in mine that came with them. Really like them. The newer ones that came with x-mark (complete garbage imo) got timney elites as fast as I could get them shipped.

Been happy with my rem triggers also but I also don’t shoot my rifles all that much

Back