Caribou Gear Tarp

Remington 700 with scope

Rooster52

Remington model 700 in 270 Winchester with Nikon 3-9x40 scope. Shipped to lower 48 to your FFL dealer $485.

That's one heck of a deal for someone!
It is the same rifle except in BDL I bought for my wife and the same one my son used to shoot his bull last year. The .270 will do the job on an elk quite nicely. I do like wooden stocks on our rifles.DSCN0379.jpg

I thought someone would jump all over this rifle for the price.Nice Nikon scope that is NEW .Has not been zeroed in since I had it mounted on the rifle. Nice set up. If it was left handed I would keep it.

Last edited:
Hard to believe no one is interested in this rifle. A Remington 700 with Nikon scope for a savage AXIS price.

Would help if you posted more pics and gave more details on the type, age, condition, # of owners, etc

I tried to PM you.

Rooster52 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Perhaps too many guys nowdays think an "old fashioned" rifle with a wood stock just won't work anymore. It has to have a composite stock of some kind and a wazoo dial-in $5,000 scope good out to 3 miles. It also must be a new smokin hot caliber throwing 500 grain bullets at 8000 fps.:rolleyes:

Perhaps too many guys nowdays think an "old fashioned" rifle with a wood stock just won't work anymore. It has to have a composite stock of some kind and a wazoo dial-in $5,000 scope good out to 3 miles. It also must be a new smokin hot caliber throwing 500 grain bullets at 8000 fps.:rolleyes:

You're dead right on that. Bought my son a winchester featherweight. Having a bedding block put in so I have little worry about moisture under most circumstances. Its funny I guess my kids have always had plastic stocks so they think wood is a novelty. Growing up I was the opposite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurek
Back