Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Remington 700 Mountain SS 30-06

kmbrewcrew

I've decided to sell my Remington 700 Mountain Rifle, Stainless. It has the Bell and Carleson synthetic stock and I've added a Sig Sauer Whisky 3 4-12X50 scope...

There is a bit of wear on the stock, right where it rubs when carried by a shoulder strap. There is no damage, just a rubbing of the pattern in the synthetic stock.

I bought this new in 2016.

Asking $800, but open to reasonable offers!

Located in Bozeman, MT. Looking to sell locally (willing to drive within a couple of hours if needed).

I know I should have posted earlier, but I will be heading to Billings tomorrow (1/31/19), if anyone happens to be interested in taking a look!

The pics aren't great...was trying to get a quick listing for Armslist too...

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0223.jpgIMG_0225.jpgIMG_0225.jpgIMG_0226.jpg

I priced this off of the blue book value, but after talking to the gun guy at Cabelas today, I realize the blue book must be high. He said they’d put it on the shelf at $725 without the scope (of course, he had a much lower grade Remington 700 on the shelf for $800)...so I’m dropping the asking price here, with the scope, to $700.

If you aren’t interested in the scope on the gun, I’ll separate it with the right offer...

That's a good price!

I think it is priced well...I have it advertised cheaper here than anywhere else...hoping to give someone on here a good deal, and get some cash for some new toys I have my eye on ��

I think I put a little over $1200 into this set up just 3 years ago.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back