Reloading 243 Win with 88gr Hammers?

It would seem so. First I entered the wrong address for shipping, so it might have gotten messed up when it was shipped out the second time. Probably should have checked with fullquiver to make sure he got all the stuff that was supposed to be in there. Lousy hindsight.
Steve is in Africa. If fullquiver needs them now, I'll send him some. Or, call Hammer. Just was talking to Steve, so I can fix this fast if we have to. mtmuley

Well he doesn't seem to be in a huge rush to load these, so I can't imagine anything serious is in order. He was willing to huck em in the trash a few posts ago lol. If he doesn't end up loading those 88s, you want em? You can have em if so - all I've been asking for in return is results from the range/field. I've seen/heard some conflicting reports on the performance of .243 hammers and would like to some data from someone I quasi-know/trust

Send them to cahunter805. My .243 won't stabilize them, but I wasn't going to let them get tossed. I've shot the 80 grain some, and have 70's to load. Bad press is rare. mtmuley

It would seem so. First I entered the wrong address for shipping, so it might have gotten messed up when it was shipped out the second time. Probably should have checked with fullquiver to make sure he got all the stuff that was supposed to be in there. Lousy hindsight.
My mistake as well as I should have checked with you about what you had sent..

My mistake as well as I should have checked with you about what you had sent..

Well it's a bit uncouth to itemize a Christmas present, isn't it? There's always next time.

Send them to cahunter805. My .243 won't stabilize them, but I wasn't going to let them get tossed. I've shot the 80 grain some, and have 70's to load. Bad press is rare. mtmuley

I'll stick him on the list for the 88s. How'd you like the 80s? What were the barrel specs for that rifle?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back