Recommendations for semi guided or trespass hunt

Glockster

As a title states just looking into semi guided or trespass hunt. I know RMR comes up a lot if you search. Does anybody that has went this route have any recommendations or people to stay away from?

Sorry should of included that. Most likely Colorado. I have a few points in Wyoming as well. Wouldn’t rule out New Mexico even.

I went one my own in unit 12 and 17 with no tag punched. Had encounters both times just couldn’t close the deal. So on unit I am open to wherever.
I mainly rifle hunt but do have a muzzleloader. I am looking for the 2021, due to scheduling this year I won’t be able to chase them around.

Most outfitters in Colorado do Drop Camps if you want to still hunt public land and probably cheaper than trespass for private.

Most outfitters in Colorado do Drop Camps if you want to still hunt public land and probably cheaper than trespass for private.

I have looked into that a little bit. The problem I have is I hunt by myself and none of them want to do a drop camp for a single person.. I guess I need to make more friends or start being more successful on my elk hunting, that would probably make it easier to convince my friends to go with me.

I’ve done some trespass hunts that were a lot of fun. A problem that you might have is being a solo hunter.
We’ve needed as many as four hunters and as few as two to cover what the landowner needed to sell.
Another thing to remember is that some of these trespass hunts are on small properties. Elk might not be on them every day.

Anyone have a recommendation?
I to am looking for a trespass hunt around Craig Colorado. I would like to take my father on a deer hunt in 2022. Also would like a good chance a some elk. Thinking about third season should have enough points. Thanks in advance. Feel free to pm me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back