Rebel vs Trailboss

Which truck should I buy?

• 2021 Ram 1500 Rebel

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • 2021 Chevy Sulverado 1500 Trailboss

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for real though, it bet it's not far off.

not a lot of trucks come off the lot with more than 9.5 inches of ground clearance. you're standard f150 is literally a home depot running mid life crisis suburban kid hauler that can barely get over a speed bump without losing it's rear diff
I'll keep my trucks. mtmuley

for real though, it bet it's not far off.

not a lot of trucks come off the lot with more than 9.5 inches of ground clearance. you're standard f150 is literally a home depot running mid life crisis suburban kid hauler that can barely get over a speed bump without losing it's rear diff
Thanks for showing us why we choose to make fun of guys in Subarus from Colorado.

most people don't realize the Outback Wilderness has more ground clearance than 90-95% of trucks on the market, has a few skid plates, and gets better gas mileage.

the ladies drool over men in those, especially with a golden retriever riding shotgun... you'll definitely need those beefy windshield wipers for all the panties that land on the windshield.

costs less than most trucks too
1680796744800.png

Another vote for Trail Boss here too.

Funny how someone can have it narrowed down to 2 choices, and people throw out every other option under the sun... :rolleyes:
Happens every time. The only other thing I would add is if the op can find a ZR2, go that route. mtmuley

My dad bought a trail boss last year I think it’s a 21. We took it to CO in September. We never tested the 4wd to hard but I was impressed with its power and gear selection in the mountains. It didn’t do great on gas >12 mpg on the way out with a fairly good load including an atv in the bed doing 90mph. It has plenty of cab space in front and back. He’s pulled a 28’ camper with it and hasn’t complained.

No experience with a dodge ram rebel. But we drive dodge 1500s at work and I’ll leave it at that.

I’m on my second Ram 1500 in a row (not a rebel) and that would hands down get my vote with the condition that I’d hunt one down without the air ride.

Honestly I should get a Nissan Titan evene tho I think they look ugly. Probably more reliable and cheaper.

big advocate of pre 2016 titan pro4x's

simple, bullet proof, far cheaper, and rather well hung in the off-road specs department.

people always tout and drool over the japanese 4x4s in the toyota world but everyone forgets the titan pro4x is one too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back