Really, Wyoming?

You can’t tell me that guy didn’t screw the pooch. Pretty sure that’s illegal, even in Wyoming.
Well, if you're so sure, check title 23 and get back to me. What statute or regulation would you cite him for?

Let me answer, there isn't one. If there would have been the GF would have cited him.

I’m glad the sheriff at least seems to be taking it seriously and is looking into more charges. It’s interesting that that the SO wasn’t notified by Game and Fish and the sheriff didn’t know until he saw the article posted online. If one agency uncovers crimes they don’t have jurisdiction over it’s disappointing they wouldn’t refer it to the agency that does have jurisdiction.

@BuzzH is it legal to shoot a gun in city limits in that town?
In MT we have something called "Criminal Endangerment," which ends up being the catch all for stupid acts that could get someone hurt. Bringing a predator into a bar and discharging a firearm in public could certainly qualify... I like where your head's at @cgasner1

I’m glad the sheriff at least seems to be taking it seriously and is looking into more charges. It’s interesting that that the SO wasn’t notified by Game and Fish and the sheriff didn’t know until he saw the article posted online. If one agency uncovers crimes they don’t have jurisdiction over it’s disappointing they wouldn’t refer it to the agency that does have jurisdiction.
I’m guessing smoke show. As much as I hope it’s real, that sheriff is elected by the very individuals that are doing this nonsense. My opinion is best case scenario is changes in the legislature, which will also be challenging. Only other avenue we have is to basically vote with our wallets. I’ve spent a fair amount of money in that place after pack outs and during pre hunt prep. Looks like I’ll just be taking my money a little farther into Pinedale.

I’m guessing smoke show. As much as I hope it’s real, that sheriff is elected by the very individuals that are doing this nonsense. My opinion is best case scenario is changes in the legislature, which will also be challenging. Only other avenue we have is to basically vote with our wallets. I’ve spent a fair amount of money in that place after pack outs and during pre hunt prep. Looks like I’ll just be taking my money a little farther into Pinedale.
You stop in Daniel, Wy often?

I mean to play the Devils advocate here...was the owner present while the wolf was there?
Agreed...if they were and complacent then I think they deserve every fire that comes at them.
I dont know. Read all of my responses and you’d see my position on it. The evidence that keeps being brought forth however is leaning toward even if they weren’t present, they don’t condemn the actions of Cody “douche flute Roger’s.

In MT we have something called "Criminal Endangerment," which ends up being the catch all for stupid acts that could get someone hurt. Bringing a predator into a bar and discharging a firearm in public could certainly qualify... I like where your head's at @cgasner1
Correct me if I’m wrong, but Montana Supreme Court has lost every time in cases regarding “criminal endangerment”……

Every time I’m down there hunting. More than once a year for the last 5 years. And been there many times other than that.

Fairly big fan of the Slaw Dog. Or I used to be anyway
I stop in there a few times while working and hunting, not anymore. I'll head North a couple miles, better place anyway.

Good Mexican place in Pinedale as well.

Back