Yeti GOBOX Collection

Really, Wyoming?

They may have been the one to report it. We don’t know. And I don’t want to get into it, but it’s a small establishment, and I can’t see a female bartender confronting a guy that is ballsy enough to bring a wolf inside. Lots of angles here that aren’t known. Not our place to crucify those in a position that we weren’t. That employee may just as well been the whistleblower. I know damn well I’d tell my wife to just ignore it best you can, and report it asap. No need to get into a confrontation in an establishment serving alcohol, with anyone of the likes of this joker. Do you think if she’d asked him to leave he’d of done it quietly. This is basically in the middle of nowhere WY in a bar!!!
I think in any other case you may be onto something.

The rebuttal is that right after this got to the public, this guy’s aunt took a picture of herself with a wolf pelt with her mouth shut. At (what I think is) the same bar.

Not sure some of you realize how many people of color are on this board, or have family members and hunting friends who are people of color. Some of them have hunted with me (both on and off camera), have been on the podcast, and have been part of our social media posts. Some have contributed a lot here on this forum.

Tonight, someone who has contributed a ton to this board and elsewhere, a person for whom I have great respect, asked to be removed, given the shit that went on in this thread. He happens to be one of the people I described in the first sentence of this post.

After that request from this member, I went through and read every post in this thread. Your supposed attempts at "humor" aren't even slightly humorous. Some comments try to defend the indefensible. Those comments are a reflection on you and your comfort with bigotry.

I've left the comments here for all members to see what kind of shit a few of you think is appropriate.

I think in any other case you may be onto something.

The rebuttal is that right after this got to the public, this guy’s aunt took a picture of herself with a wolf pelt with her mouth shut. At (what I think is) the same bar.

I stand completely corrected. Hadn’t seen that. I just really wanted to give the establishment the benefit of the doubt. Absolutely sickening. Ugh. Thanks @perma this entire dumpster fire just reeks

I stand completely corrected. Hadn’t seen that. I just really wanted to give the establishment the benefit of the doubt. Absolutely sickening. Ugh. Thanks @perma this entire dumpster fire just reeks
That story about that old bat was pretty recent and surfaced a few days ago.

Also, shoutout to @Big Fin on his interview with WyoFile on the topic. Small snip-it but captured the situation well. Hunters work too flipping hard to be dismembered by a moron like this.

It's certainly not looking good and starting to look like the bar is more involved than I thought. I would guess for Cody to pull a stunt like that, he had to feel comfortable it would be approved of.

I think if I were the owner, I would probably be making a statement about right now letting everyone know I had nothing to do with the wolf. I would also make it a point to let the public know there's at least 2 people that are never going to be in my bar again. Most likely, if any of my employees condoned that nonsense, they would be getting a road map and their last pay check.

Not sure some of you realize how many people of color are on this board, or have family members and hunting friends who are people of color. Some of them have hunted with me (both on and off camera), have been on the podcast, and have been part of our social media posts. Some have contributed a lot here on this forum.

Tonight, someone who has contributed a ton to this board and elsewhere, a person for whom I have great respect, asked to be removed, given the shit that went on in this thread. He happens to be one of the people I described in the first sentence of this post.

After that request from this member, I went through and read every post in this thread. Your supposed attempts at "humor" aren't even slightly humorous. Some comments try to defend the indefensible. Those comments are a reflection on you and your comfort with bigotry.

I've left the comments here for all members to see what kind of shit a few of you think is appropriate.
@Hilljackoutlaw

This isn't "PC" its decency. I feel that i even accepting you as poking fun at Buzz is a stain of dishonor i wont be able to scrub off myself in the mirror for a while. I deleted my first post - saying a lot as I have a tendency to not make the best of friends with comments.

I am sorry to this member - hope they come back.

I truly hope the owner isn’t part of the shenanigans and are seeking legal council to sink these abominations of flesh in civil court. If not. Rot with the rest of the garbage. I just cant wrap my head around this entire situation. It’s disgusting

It's certainly not looking good and starting to look like the bar is more involved than I thought. I would guess for Cody to pull a stunt like that, he had to feel comfortable it would be approved of.

I think if I were the owner, I would probably be making a statement about right now letting everyone know I had nothing to do with the wolf. I would also make it a point to let the public know there's at least 2 people that are never going to be in my bar again. Most likely, if any of my employees condoned that nonsense, they would be getting a road map and their last pay check.
We’ve heard from WGF, conservation groups, Governor Gordon and a ton others. Hell, we heard from crazy aunt J who can’t keep the tequila down.

If we hear from that bar, I’ll put in a raffle on the Governors tag, cuz I might get lucky there too.

Game and Fish’s response is what it is I suppose. To be fair, they’re limited to only being able to charge game and fish statutes, only one of which is a felony and doesn’t apply here. The public response on the issue is pretty sad, however.

The sheriff’s office needs to charge felony animal cruelty or the county attorney needs to prosecute it on their own. That’s the only way to handle something this disgusting.

I've always felt the worst thing for the wolf was the re-introduction. They wouldn't be tolerated in cattle country and would be killed for doing what a wolf does to live. But I never could have imagined an act this inhumane.

I'm thankful that not a single person gave positive comment, like, or smiley face to that post. That probably supports the widely held understanding of how ignorant it was in the eyes of most everyone on this forum.

IMG_0985.jpeg
It was a joke, not a dick. Don't take it so hard.

Do you seriously ever get bored of making people not like you? Sheesh. Just because it’s Buzz doesn’t mean you need to go out of your way to be against him.

For real, if someone made a super offensive joke about you, and everyone laughed, would you still think it’s ha ha funny? I’m not tryna beef but really think about it.

View attachment 322204

Do you seriously ever get bored of making people not like you? Sheesh. Just because it’s Buzz doesn’t mean you need to go out of your way to be against him.

For real, if someone made a super offensive joke about you, and everyone laughed, would you still think it’s ha ha funny? I’m not tryna beef but really think about it.
Did his comment seriously offend you? "Not tryna beef but I'll quote Randy, screenshot, and highlight the reactions"

It was a reference to the amount of attention given by the media to a situation that involves a person of color, that would have otherwise been ignored had the person been of a difference race.

You live in MN. You've seen what happens. Hilljack didn't say anything bad or demeaning about a race.

Did his comment seriously offend you? "Not tryna beef but I'll quote Randy, screenshot, and highlight the reactions"

It was a reference to the amount of attention given by the media to a situation that involves a person of color, that would have otherwise been ignored had the person been of a difference race.

You live in MN. You've seen what happens. Hilljack didn't say anything bad or demeaning about a race.
Are you kidding me man? This is embarassing for all of us - but should be for you too. Woke culture can be too far - but decency is not a reach either. A joke like that doesnt have a place here. I think thats been clear since my time here.

Randy shouldnt have to see this shit on a forum he owns and is associated with. Can you think about how that might feel - at least? Especially if your perception was different?

We should get back to the damn a hole and the wolf. I was hoping to follow this thread for updates about charges, updates, etc but instead its turned into a war of a charged political conversation and off color jokes about race. Gross.

Seen what happen?

More fallout...

Yep, and some dippy from Daniel has perfect timing.

Nobody realizes how important timing is on all these issues, I use it to my advantage every chance I get. While this may be just happen-chance, its still a perfect time for them to make a run at it.

What a bomb that went off in here since the last time I looked at this thread... damn my dudes... who would have figured we could be so shameful ourselves trying to shame someone who did something shitty. Get out, go fishing or something damn.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back