Caribou Gear

Really, Wyoming?

You referring to a potentially sarcastic post aboit a wolfs color?

Guess im gonna need more than that to call someone racist. The label carries a lot of weight - throwing it losely dillutes the valuable weight and use of the word.

Good day.
Yeah, I guess unless it's a burning cross on the lawn and bed sheets it's not enough.

Keep in mind, the tough-talking Buzz ran into an illegal dumper in the middle of no-where Wyoming

And did nothing about it other than snap a few photos and come complain online about it. IIRC.

Talks about scattering chiclets and blah blah blah. Overplays the tough-guy hand. It’s wildly amusing if you can see through it.

The physical threats from him you’d think would be more than enough to get him banned.

Keep in mind, the tough-talking Buzz ran into an illegal dumper in the middle of no-where Wyoming

And did nothing about it other than snap a few photos and come complain online about it. IIRC.

Talks about scattering chiclets and blah blah blah. Overplays the tough-guy hand. It’s wildly amusing if you can see through it.

The physical threats from him you’d think would be more than enough to get him banned.
Learn to read, with comprehension.

Did you not run into a guy dumping stuff … and only snap photos? Are challenging my comprehension or my recollection?

Probably both, and I’m a 🤡 too, right? I think these winds are getting to you old-timer.

Did you not run into a guy dumping stuff … and only snap photos? Are challenging my comprehension or my recollection?

Probably both, and I’m a 🤡 too, right? I think these winds are getting to you old-timer.
Right, the dumbass littering received $1000 in fines, Cody Roberts received $250.

That's a problem and it's not going to be you that has to deal with the fallout of this wolf deal. So why are you even commenting?

Fairly certain we are all in agreement here that the guy who paraded the wolf around is bad, and being racist is bad. Let’s take the temp down just a bit.

IMG_7064.jpeg

Fairly certain we are all in agreement here that the guy who paraded the wolf around is bad, and being racist is bad. Let’s take the temp down just a bit.

View attachment 321941
Racist comments have no place in this discussion, in hunting, or in society.

Those that make such comments need to be shut down.

Those that keep quiet about it are part of the problem.

Right, the dumbass littering received $1000 in fines, Cody Roberts received $250.

That's a problem and it's not going to be you that has to deal with the fallout of this wolf deal. So why are you even commenting?

Littering is bad.
Mistreating wildlife is bad.

My contention is threatening physical violence is also bad. Which you are adept at.

But when it comes down to it, you won’t do anything, you just talk tough.

I’m reassuring the others they’re safe.

Back to the topic at hand and avoiding the name calling...

I do think this is a Wyoming problem and goes all the way back to the crazy way they messed up the whole delisting of wolves in the first place with their "predator zone".

If they had just treated them as a game animal throughout the entire state things like this wouldn't be happening and if they did there would be legitimate penalties for it.

But states have the say so in how wildlife is managed in their state and a predator zone is what Wyoming has chosen.

Littering is bad.
Mistreating wildlife is bad.

My contention is threatening physical violence is also bad. Which you are adept at.

But when it comes down to it, you won’t do anything, you just talk tough.

I’m reassuring the others they’re safe.
Open racism is worse than all of it.

Make all the excuses you want, there isn't one I'll consider valid.

Last edited:
Back to the topic at hand and avoiding the name calling...

I do think this is a Wyoming problem and goes all the way back to the crazy way they messed up the whole delisting of wolves in the first place with their "predator zone".

If they had just treated them as a game animal throughout the entire state things like this wouldn't be happening and if they did there would be legitimate penalties for it.

But states have the say so in how wildlife is managed in their state and a predator zone is what Wyoming has chosen.
Yes, and why some were very vocal about it. Livestock interests dominated the discussion, no shock there. I presented statewide trophy game status with 365 day seasons in what is now the predator zone, exactly for situations like this. I'm surprised it took this long to happen. Wishful thinking and my own mistake of believing common sense would prevail. I expect nothing out of people and they still disappoint.

But it happened and it's going to be a huge mess that resident hunters in Wyoming would rather not have to deal with.

Last edited:
This whole situation is F’ed we are our own worst enemies… guys trying to one up or being idiots does not play well ever… but especially in the 21st century, we constantly feed anti hunters ammo with type of stuff, and yes this thing is going to continue to rear its head in stupid ways…

The law should be that the animal must be immediately dispatched.
You know it is bad when that is an improvement. I'm not sure running them down with a snowmobile until they are exhausted and then shooting them would qualify as "fair chase". Although I am sure it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back