PEAX Equipment

Read this at HA

jimmyd223

In the deer forum under the topic, Need to get Higher. Post from bushman about hunting from a treestand up 110 feet
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

jimmy-I'm gonna cry bullchit on that one
rolleyes.gif
...just read Bushman's thread and not buying into it.

...100+ feet up in a tree for hunting is fuggin' nuts. I used to do that chit for the USFS and unless he doesn't have a lick of wind where he is hunting that match stick would be swaying +/- 2' off of center just sitting there...nothing like shooting your <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>500' milkjugs<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>from a moving target
footinmouth.gif

This is more to my liking-

fdb5d1cb.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-30-2003 13:27: Message edited by: MarvB ]</font>

thanks moosie,,pretty funny and bushman is full of shit,,, 110 feet up and a little wind???no way,,smells like bull shit to me

MarvB, Hell, I don't like to sit up straight in my pickup let alone 110' off the ground
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Moosie should have things stirred up pretty well with his story.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
By the way Moosie, I thought you were going after that "Trophy Spike"

Damn Oscar! It's been a while since I've been to "Hunt Talk". Why have I been gone for so long? My kids were freaking out. How come Dad is laughing so hard? My wife (newly wed) had to come in and check up on me.

Dude, you have a talent! I'd pay for that comedy routine! I'm so sorry for being gone for so long and now I'm back for good!

Can't wait till the 10th. I'll be hunting the Clearwater area! First time hunting in your state.

Take care and keep us laughing!

John

I think those 3 pictures I found on Google will Piss him off
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Buuahahah !!!

JohnSWA, Were ya been, I was jsut asking someone the other day about you. Welcome home. Don't stay away for too long. It's hard to keep track of the slackers
wink.gif
Good luck in the Clearwater !!!

Hey Moosie that was some funny stuff you came up with in answer to the post
smile.gif
Sounds like he
footinmouth.gif
I was thought it was againstthe law to hunt high????
biggrin.gif

Happy trails

Well.....Bushman can be called on Bull Shit from his choice of a White Pine being the tree in which he had a 110' tree stand. Although used by the hardy New England shipbuilders as great mast material, the White Pine normally only grows to about 80 feet tall......If the tree was 110' tall (highly, highly unlikely) the weight of a man could not be supported at that heighth.

I call Double, Double BullShit!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 10-31-2003 10:56: Message edited by: whitedeer ]</font>

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back