PEAX Equipment

Raspberries Recipes

PAGOAT

I've been picking berries around the house, a few gallons like. Other than jam, pancakes or just eating them what creative ways do you guys make them into something good?

Raspberry flummery… or raspberry pudding as we called it growing up. Pretty easy to make and goes great with bisquick shortcakes and some whipped cream… ours are still a few weeks out here in SW Washington but not far off!

Picked a good 2 qts this morning. Could have had more, but I had the toddler terrorist with me. He ate one out of ever two that made it in the bucket.

We make loads of jam, and can up even more pie filling. I snuck pie once a week, no matter what into the wedding vows. Smartest thing I’ve ever done.

My wife made this for fathers day cause only had one crust in freezer. It was one of the best pies I have had and she said one of the easiest to make. I have even given up time on a hunt to get some at Pine Country in Williams AZ to revive a little girl that just spent a day helping look for a wounded deer in 90 deg temps. I think the pie might have been one of the main reasons for her to go across country for a javalena.
https://www.flakybakers.com/2019/05/black-raspberry-pie/20210621_013019.jpg

Last edited:
im in the same boat, With the heat the last week mine are going crazy picked about 5 cups off my ten foot row last night.

I put some through the dehydrator every summer to use in oatmeal packs during hunting season, they rehydrate very quickly.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back