Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Randy on you tube

The Dairy Queen Hunting Power Hour Presented by Randy Newberg and Company was me by the way. @Big Fin can send royalties to the email associated with my account.

I thought his YouTube had been hijacked like FB. Phew!

@Big Fin A little late for April Fools jokes don't ya think? None of us are as young as we used to be! 😉 🤙

YouTube is the king of censorship. I can't continue to use that platform with a clear conscience. I love the reality and humor of Randy's videos. Hopefully he will move over to Rumble with those of us who have had enough.

YouTube is the king of censorship. I can't continue to use that platform with a clear conscience. I love the reality and humor of Randy's videos. Hopefully he will move over to Rumble with those of us who have had enough.
Randy founded Fresh Tracks +. Everything he produces is there. $10 month or $80 year. If he helped you see all the DIY possibilities, you might want to show your appreciation by joining. All ad free and no dark identity profiling.

Randy founded Fresh Tracks +. Everything he produces is there. $10 month or $80 year. If he helped you see all the DIY possibilities, you might want to show your appreciation by joining. All ad free and no dark identity profiling.
Totally worth the small investment just to get away from YouTube.

Randy is the man. Watching him to plan my first private land hunt

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
Dougstickney am I wrong? I’m coming out for a one time in my life hunt. I’m 56 and will only get this one Hunt ever.

Dougstickney am I wrong? I’m coming out for a one time in my life hunt. I’m 56 and will only get this one Hunt ever.
No and I hope you have a successful hunt. I would lean hard on the people that own or have knowledge of the private you will be hunting.

Thanks Doug. Living in the Midwest and being my age and having to gather points to hunt I’ve waited 6 years for this opportunity. I’m just trying to do it right. I’ve got one shot to ever get a elk. Otherwise I die and never do it. I won’t get another chance.

Reactions: DFS
Thanks Doug. Living in the Midwest and being my age and having to gather points to hunt I’ve waited 6 years for this opportunity. I’m just trying to do it right. I’ve got one shot to ever get a elk. Otherwise I die and never do it. I won’t get another chance.
That’s great. Elk are about first and last light and most elk you kill you have to go a little harder than what is comfortable. Good luck let me know how you do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back