MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ramshot Powder

Ridge Runner

I'm looking into this powder for some 257 Weatherby loads. Never used it before but lookin for some info for loads with the 110 gr Nosler Accubonds. Anybody use it or have data on it? I have looked at there website but they don't have the data for this caliber.Looks like a good slow burner from the burn rate chart though thought I would give it a try.

Ramshot Magnum falls between R22 and R25. This is where reloading gets exciting. :rolleyes: You may try to give them a call, maybe there tech department could help you out. I have a 270 Wthby that I'm working up Ramshot Magnum loads with. I used starting R22 data and worked up. I'm still able to type so it must have not been that bad. If your bolt handle gets stuck into your neck or your scope gets driven into your skull you probably did something wrong. Loading without data can be very VERY dangerous. :eek:

Have you checked their website for load data? I've not checked for .257 Weatherby, but they do have some load recipes listed.

1 Pointer.. I did check there website and nothing posted for the 257 Roy. I did get some load data off the Nosler site from a guy that tried it in his and worked up some loads with it .. At least that will give me a starting point to try it out with. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back