Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Racoon picture

Doug

Here's a picture of my daughter with a racoon I called in this past year. There's also a picture of a nice gobbler I shot last fall.
Doug

8s14967.jpg

webshots
Edit: I couldn't get the picture to come up so I posted a link to my photo album.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 23 July 2001 15:41: Message edited by: Doug ]</font>

wow thats a big coon, almost as big as your daughter.... my daughter loves to hunt she is 11 my son likes duck hunting he is 7.... My daughters favorite hunting is coyote's she calls alot and callsin lots of dogs and a bobcat everyonce in ahwile...

thanks for helping him az
nice pic doug

Delw

Doug.....sure was a scrawny one wasn't it. You did bake it up good and eat it, didn't you.....Real nice looking "Keeper" you got there....post a pic in her new coonskin cap when ready!

Thanks for your kind words and helping me get that picture posted. For those of you who have never went predator calling, you don't know what you're missing. I do most of my calling at night, and it is definitely an adrenaline rush when you see a set of beady red eyes sneaking up on you.
Doug

yotewalk.gif

Doug

you be sure to post the pictures of you upcoming az varmit hunt, I would love to see them.

Delw

I sure will post pictures Del. I am looking forward to seeing Arizona. I hear it is beautiful country. My hunt is not until December, and I am already counting down the days.
Doug

Great pic Doug, and your bloodline looks great as well!

That coon looks like he's pushing 30Lbs?...am I close?
DS

Hi Deerslayer,
Well actually he was only about 1/2 that. Maybe 15 pounds, I'm not exactly sure. I did bag him in February, and that means he was hibernating for a few months and probably had lost most of his fat. Thanks for the kind words.
Doug

Doug I am surprised that your daughter could hold the racoon up with the size that it is.
That smile on her face is priceless!

Hi Vipress,
Well, I shot the racoon on a rainy warm night and took it home and layed it on the porch, planning to skin it the next morning. It turned really cold overnight and froze the carcass solid. My 4 year old daughter is only propping up the racoon. Most of it's weight is supported by the ground. Glad you guys liked the picture.
Doug

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back