Caribou Gear Tarp

Question ???

OSOK

So since we all concurr and seem to be supporting all our local Game and Fish departments. How much are you guys spending in a dollar amount on the draws???

Counting everything, probaly close to $4500 for all drawings, and will "give" the states probalby a total of about $100 for drawing processing...

I don't see a BC disclaimer?

Total draws-
30$
Hunting costs, (includes everything)-
2000$ give or take, this year is a little less than past years. This year there's no more horses, I hope. My Scarpas flinch when I say that. I'm using my quad to get to the base of the mountains this year.

Hopefully that doesn't buy a skunk.

About 800 for your state OSOK...will get about 250 back for 1st choice being a preference point...hopefully the balance will be a 1st rifle either sex tag.

I've started saving for gasoline for the trip.

Dang Bambi. That isn't taking into account AF either is it! ;)

NHY,

I know how you feel. I just cut a check a few weeks back that shot the heck out of a cool G, for my neighbor to the north... Hopefully I draw both tags I put in for. :D

Other than that, I think another 500 bucks or so for my home state. Will end up getting about 450 of it back. 500 bucks total between a couple of other states. One will just be for a point. The other I really hope to draw. And a 200 dollar over the counter late season hunt, if need be... Shhhh, don't tell my wife, she thinks this hunting thing is pretty cheap! ;)

DK,

I forgot about those too... :D

BCBOY you crack me up, the grizwald was in 2004 remember (so -5 bucks)?!, and what do you need a baldie tag for (so -5 bucks again)?! If "Widebugger" is still out there that's all the mulie you need. As for that Cali-curley head... you've been lookin at MattB's pictures of ekal s'poolmaK too much!!

south carolina big game permit. no drawing, over the counter-0 to the draws. alaska buck tags, over the counter -0 to the draws.th only way im spending money on drawings this year is if gunner convinces me to go to montana

Tuff,
I like to buy my Grizz draw early and send it in in the summer. That way it is the first in line. hump

The doe tag is for tender meat in the freezer. It's nice to suplement the tough ol' rank bucks with the odd tastey chunck of meat. ;) Actually this year, the muley buck I shot in full rut tastes just as good as the young doe I took. The whitey is the one that isn't all that good. It's been banned to the slowcooker or pressure cooker. :D

As for the curlyheads in Kamloops, been putting in for them for over 10 years. Been a few years I switched to Ashonla and Shulaps, but the majority of the time I put in for Kamloops. Seen several SMOKERS in there over the years. At 600:1 odds, I'm bound to draw at least once in the next 1000 years. :rolleyes:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back