Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Putting the welfare, in WELFARE RANCHERS

You seem to have some things twisted around. My family ranch and so do my inlaws. We follow a simple rule (Take care of your land and your land will take care of you). Our ranching practices are pretty much the norm. We have no lack of wildlife, in fact we have had to do some depredation of deer and I have never seen as many grouse as I have seen the past few years. Don't kid yourself and think that ranchers or rurul folks are ignorant. The pollution put out and resources that are consumed by city dwellers are 3 times as much as it takes to maintain rural people. Thanks to the disposible way of life. So it is the city dwellers that are the ones eating up our natural resources and killing the earth, not ranchers or the cows. Be careful about bashing the ag producer, many of you might find yourself losing your favorite place to hunt.

Troy: Be careful about bashing the ag producer, many of you might find yourself losing your favorite place to hunt.

Truer words were never spoken

Right on

from the turkish slang dictionary

i
ibne (noun. male)
gay, homosexual male Use especially in soccer games to insult referee (ibne hakem: [literally] gay referee)

Mule you are BAD.
Even I wouldn't go that low
frown.gif

Mule..
I have gotton on others for the name calling!!! This is a family site, and I belive that Ithica has an e-mail address if you want to send him stuff...Or put it in the adult section. It does not belong on here. I like the way you post normally, but you have been stepping over the line and I will call you on it. Lets be gentelmen about it and move on...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back