Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Pulling cams today

Thats a new one! :ROFLMAO: Sucks but funny!

Ive had cameras stolen too, but my thieves didnt have the decency to leave a sorry note. lol

At least they gave you the SD card. They should have an SD card reader and just copy over the photos to their phone and leave your camera in place. Maybe give them the hot tip on the SD card reader lol

So if I'm getting this right they took your camera to "use it" (God only knows what for) lost it but are offering to replace it and apologizing. Wow I'm both astonished and a little impressed with the ballsyness of it all. I vote on giving um a pass kids will be kids at least these one's appear to have some moral compass.

Just because the note says they're teenagers doesn't mean they are....Could be a group of anti hunters waiting to ambush you (JK)

So if I'm getting this right they took your camera to "use it" (God only knows what for) lost it but are offering to replace it and apologizing. Wow I'm both astonished and a little impressed with the ballsyness of it all. I vote on giving um a pass kids will be kids at least these one's appear to have some moral compass.
Yea haha. I'm half tempted to congratulate them for finding their moral compass after the fact.

Guys, I know this is hunt talk, but if you text them and they really are teenagers, it might end up being the next episode of To Catch a Predator... (jk)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back