Public Trust Feature Film

I watched it, want to watch again to take more of It in. I tend to transcend a lot on what was Discussed at the beginning of the film consequently I missed a lot of detail. Is this all true? Sugar coated? I’m really not up to speed on western public land or really public land here in Michigan. I do hunt a large public land marsh that was funded by ducks unlimited but other than that I’ve always had family farms for most of my hunting since late 70’s. I have points and future plans for Wyoming starting 2021. I would love to hear from Wyoming or Montana or Utah residents/hunters who have first hand knowledge of what’s true and what’s false.

I watched it this afternoon. Pretty spot-on. The last 15min should be watched by the next person who asks me what specific policies I don't like about this administration. It has a nice list. Everything is for sale. If you can't understand a decision, just follow the money.

Just got done watching, definetly makes a guy open his eyes. I too, believe I will be watching this again. Like stated above the last 15 minutes is very informative. It makes a guy wonder with who or for how long will the general public be able to recreate these areas, share with family and friends before its all gone.

This documentaryactually has a large audiences, both nationally and across the globe. I’m sure DC knows about this and may have watched it. Curious if they will make a statement about this?

Very enlightening. great show. protect our land and history. Without public lands this Midwesterner has nowhere to enjoy life

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back