Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Public Trust Feature Film

I watched it, want to watch again to take more of It in. I tend to transcend a lot on what was Discussed at the beginning of the film consequently I missed a lot of detail. Is this all true? Sugar coated? I’m really not up to speed on western public land or really public land here in Michigan. I do hunt a large public land marsh that was funded by ducks unlimited but other than that I’ve always had family farms for most of my hunting since late 70’s. I have points and future plans for Wyoming starting 2021. I would love to hear from Wyoming or Montana or Utah residents/hunters who have first hand knowledge of what’s true and what’s false.

I watched it this afternoon. Pretty spot-on. The last 15min should be watched by the next person who asks me what specific policies I don't like about this administration. It has a nice list. Everything is for sale. If you can't understand a decision, just follow the money.

Just got done watching, definetly makes a guy open his eyes. I too, believe I will be watching this again. Like stated above the last 15 minutes is very informative. It makes a guy wonder with who or for how long will the general public be able to recreate these areas, share with family and friends before its all gone.

This documentaryactually has a large audiences, both nationally and across the globe. I’m sure DC knows about this and may have watched it. Curious if they will make a statement about this?

Very enlightening. great show. protect our land and history. Without public lands this Midwesterner has nowhere to enjoy life

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HaileyB
Back