MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Public land toy

That is awesome. My 3 year old pick out a fish and game ranger truck that last time we were Sportsman Warehouse. The only regret on my part is the sirens.

That is awesome. My 3 year old pick out a fish and game ranger truck that last time we were Sportsman Warehouse. The only regret on my part is the sirens.

Parenting Pro Tip: Give it a soak in the sink/bathtub after the kid goes to bed one night and your siren problem will be solved.

Parenting Pro Tip: Give it a soak in the sink/bathtub after the kid goes to bed one night and your siren problem will be solved.

Nope, I have one that is now possessed, goes off when it wants. The toy knows I tried to kill it and it wants its revenge by giving me a heart attack when I walk by in the wee hours of the AM. Half asleep and then red and blue lights and a half dead siren make me jump every time.

Nope, I have one that is now possessed, goes off when it wants. The toy knows I tried to kill it and it wants its revenge by giving me a heart attack when I walk by in the wee hours of the AM. Half asleep and then red and blue lights and a half dead siren make me jump every time.

haha I got one of those too. It can sense my presence and warns me when i get too close.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back