Pretty crazy deal on Seekins Element in 6.5 CM

Well, Colorado just called me back. He had it ready to go for $1,750. No idea what the guy from Wichita did, but I got an e-mail confirmation. Pretty stoked, awesome deal...
You got the benefit of some bad work on our website folks I think....that is quite a bit below cost. Good for you, hope you enjoy it.

Somehow I don't think 2800 bucks is a crazy deal on a 6.5 Creedmoor. mtmuley
It isn't 2800, that is the point. 2800 is the normal price, it was on sale for 2250 (which is barely above cost) and ajbailey21 got it for 1750 (several hundred BELOW cost) because our website folks screwed up. He paid the same price for the 5.5 lb mountain rifle as the normal hunter model that is +-7 lb. For these rifles it is an INCREDIBLE deal. These rifles are the only ones I have ever heard of with a total satisfaction (instead of MOA) accuracy guarantee and an unlimited, no questions, transferable warranty on EVERYTHING they make (rifles, components, etc)

I'll take one in 7 PRC please... Let me know if it's ready for pickup tomorrow, so I can swing by with 1750 ;)

It isn't 2800, that is the point. 2800 is the normal price, it was on sale for 2250 (which is barely above cost) and ajbailey21 got it for 1750 (several hundred BELOW cost) because our website folks screwed up. He paid the same price for the 5.5 lb mountain rifle as the normal hunter model that is +-7 lb. For these rifles it is an INCREDIBLE deal. These rifles are the only ones I have ever heard of with a total satisfaction (instead of MOA) accuracy guarantee and an unlimited, no questions, transferable warranty on EVERYTHING they make (rifles, components, etc)
I lucked out big time...I just decided to call (@Orangehd1 also encouraged me to in a PM). I didn't apply any pressure what so ever, just told them what I saw online, they worked behind the scenes, across stores from different states, and made it happen. The Scheels folks were awesome and super helpful, I wish we had stores around here, they made a repeat customer out of me for sure.

I stopped in Scheels in Missoula for the first time last weekend. I was hoping to pick up a Ruger American.

They had shelves full of these rifles they couldn't sell, but were sold out of the Rugers. Salesman tried to talk me in to one of these, but I'm holding out for the Ruger.

I lucked out big time...I just decided to call (@Orangehd1 also encouraged me to in a PM). I didn't apply any pressure what so ever, just told them what I saw online, they worked behind the scenes, across stores from different states, and made it happen. The Scheels folks were awesome and super helpful, I wish we had stores around here, they made a repeat customer out of me for sure.
You got a great deal...enjoy

I stopped in Scheels in Missoula for the first time last weekend. I was hoping to pick up a Ruger American.

They had shelves full of these rifles they couldn't sell, but were sold out of the Rugers. Salesman tried to talk me in to one of these, but I'm holding out for the Ruger.
Are you looking for the Gen 2 Rugers? We have plenty of the Gen 1s still and I am looking forward to handling the new ones. They should be good value and I want to compare them to the new Weatherby 307's. Maybe I can get Missoula to send us some of their stock .....we sell a lot of Seekins. They aren't the most expensive rifles we have but they are by far the most accurate with crazy good customer care/service.

I'll take one in 7 PRC please... Let me know if it's ready for pickup tomorrow, so I can swing by with 1750 ;)
Man do I wish we could get ahold of a bunch of 7 PRCs.....I have 5 folks just on my waiting list looking for them in certain combos

I am so glad to hear that. We really do strive to have the best customer service period.

What’s crazy is the fact anyone is buying these ugly ass guns. Does anyone besides Ben Lamb know what a rifle worth $2800 looks like anymore? Not to mention the fact than anyone buying a $2800 anything in 6.5 creedmore deserves every single crab their wife’s boyfriend sends their way!

That has to be a mistake. If not…send me a link so I can buy one too.
I think we still have one at the price it was supposed to be (2249.99 down from 2749.99). Let me know if that interests you, I will be in the shop this afternoon.

What’s crazy is the fact anyone is buying these ugly ass guns. Does anyone besides Ben Lamb know what a rifle worth $2800 looks like anymore? Not to mention the fact than anyone buying a $2800 anything in 6.5 creedmore deserves every single crab their wife’s boyfriend sends their way!

You can buy a gun to look at, others buy guns to shoot them.

Someone once told me - "Beauty is in the eye of the buttholder" , I'm not sure what he meant , but it might apply here .
I just bought an ELEMENT in 28 Nosler , paid $2600 at Drifters Gear . They have a PH2 in 7PRC on the rack .

Thanks for reminding me why I have steered clear of the site as of late.

Someone once told me - "Beauty is in the eye of the buttholder" , I'm not sure what he meant , but it might apply here .
I just bought an ELEMENT in 28 Nosler , paid $2600 at Drifters Gear . They have a PH2 in 7PRC on the rack .
Good thing about buying a Seekins in 28 Nosler is once you shoot the barrel out you can just send it in for a new one ;)

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back