Preference points are worthless if you don't use them - WY Trip Recap

Fun looking trip, I’m getting close to burning my antelope points too!

As someone who is still planning on my first antelope hunt and acquiring points for Wyoming I really enjoyed reading this! Can't wait til I have enough points chase these amazing animals! Thanks for the read amazing photography! And congratulations!

Thanks all, glad you enjoyed the story and photos. I've been trying to really nail documenting hunts over the years and it's always a struggle of carrying lenses and tripods and camera bodies while trying to fill a tag at the same time. Only brought my small travel camera with a fixed lens (Fuji X100V) on this trip to save weight/space and it worked out pretty well. Definitely a few times I wished I had my 70-200/2.8 or 150-600mm but overall managed to grab the shots that I wanted to.

Man loved the story and congrats on the tags being filled on first day. The best trophy pic is of that meat in the freezer. I put in for pronghorn tags in 4 states and drew none.

Not sure how I missed this report! Great photos and write up. I am hoping to hunt pronghorn 2023 in Wy and looking at a simlair area (I will be applying in the special draw with 7 points). Great idea to get the heads wrapped at walmart! Didn't know you could do that, will help me get my head back to New Zealand - assuming I connect of course. Congrats on your hunt!

YoBhAHa.jpg

oCyvT45.jpg

nYkKbDL.jpg

gzymuir.jpg

With Christmas only being 5 days away, its probably too late, but these would be great father/son gifts!

This guy is making us look bad with all the top shelf pictures he’s providing.

Kidding, thanks for sharing your story. Love those wide antlered bucks.

A downside of my continuous hunting season travels is that I miss out on a lot of cool threads, such as this one. Great hunt with great pics to tell the full story. Congrats to all of you.

A downside of my continuous hunting season travels is that I miss out on a lot of cool threads, such as this one. Great hunt with great pics to tell the full story. Congrats to all of you.
Thanks Randy, you and Rinella are big influences on my efforts to document my time outdoors as best as I can.

Back