Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 171 to 180, what most guys shoot that don't wait

• 161 to 170, a blind Texan could kill one of these

• 150 to 160, shoot yourself

• Total voters
I would hope BHR could find one over 190 but I couldn't see where anything higher than 187 has been taken out of Ravalli co. There are quite a few in that range and I would this is the range he would get. I just hope, no matter the size, he gets the trophy he is looking for...

Best of luck Paul. I am looking forward to hearing about your hunt. Have a great time and document it well for the rest of us that can only hope to one day draw a tag of this quality.

I would hope BHR could find one over 190 but I couldn't see where anything higher than 187 has been taken out of Ravalli co. There are quite a few in that range and I would this is the range he would get. I just hope, no matter the size, he gets the trophy he is looking for...

Ditto from me also,Best of luck:cool:

I know a guy who is helping a guy that drew the same tag, they have been watching three rams one they guess at 194 and the other two in the mid to low 180's,,this guy has hunted sheep all over the country and knows what he is looking at. They seem to think the fire in Rock Creek may have pushed over a few more sheep but then again they were concerned with the increase in tags this year, more competition,,so they are camped out on the rams this week

I passed on the lone ram opening morning. After really looking him over, it was doubtful that he'ld break the magic 180 mark and it was too early in the season to end the hunt. 21 different rams spotted so far. One heavy broomed ram that was in the heavy timber, I need to get a second look at. Smoke has finally cleared out and the weather has cooled. It's only going to get better from here!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back