Prayers Of Resurrection Needed,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,For my @#)(# :( ...I had no idea it was suicidal...No more will I get up in the morning with his refreshing good mornings starting at 3:30 :( ..We will miss his standing tall and proud during the day, ready for what ever event was in store :( If C.P.R. had been administered he might still be wuth us...

Hunterman(Tony)

Ummmm, this isn't a personal problem is it???? Just kidding!! Sorry to hear about the poor old rooster.

Damn,, you got me :D :D The poor s.o.b. drowned in the water tank for the cows...

It looked like a suicide, but then again we do have a younger rooster that keep getting his butt kicked when he got too close to the hens :eek: ...You don't think it could have been murder :eek: do you?? Maybe I should call C.S.I :cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

i just heard a story yesterday that chickens will drown themselves in standing water. sorry for your loss tony.

Hey Tim,,,Nothing loss here :D Hell we had a good dinner of chicken and dumplings
drool.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

I'll send $1 to anyone who can guess what his name was. NOT COUNTING MY DAD. Then I'll send another $1 to whoever can guess the younger one's name.
Quick Draw

Sorry for your loss Tony. Has to be hard to go through and ordeal like that, a suicide rooster. Did he show any signs of depression before drowning himself?

No Bill he didn't :( Infact he started crowing that morning at 3:30
Such a proud bird,,,always guarding his flock
Taking every chanse to kick the smaller roosters ass if he even looked at any of the hens
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boxcutter223
Back