Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Prayers Of Resurrection Needed,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,For my @#)(# :( ...I had no idea it was suicidal...No more will I get up in the morning with his refreshing good mornings starting at 3:30 :( ..We will miss his standing tall and proud during the day, ready for what ever event was in store :( If C.P.R. had been administered he might still be wuth us...

Hunterman(Tony)

Ummmm, this isn't a personal problem is it???? Just kidding!! Sorry to hear about the poor old rooster.

Damn,, you got me :D :D The poor s.o.b. drowned in the water tank for the cows...

It looked like a suicide, but then again we do have a younger rooster that keep getting his butt kicked when he got too close to the hens :eek: ...You don't think it could have been murder :eek: do you?? Maybe I should call C.S.I :cool:

Hunterman(Tony)

i just heard a story yesterday that chickens will drown themselves in standing water. sorry for your loss tony.

Hey Tim,,,Nothing loss here :D Hell we had a good dinner of chicken and dumplings
drool.gif
:D

Hunterman(Tony)

I'll send $1 to anyone who can guess what his name was. NOT COUNTING MY DAD. Then I'll send another $1 to whoever can guess the younger one's name.
Quick Draw

Sorry for your loss Tony. Has to be hard to go through and ordeal like that, a suicide rooster. Did he show any signs of depression before drowning himself?

No Bill he didn't :( Infact he started crowing that morning at 3:30
Such a proud bird,,,always guarding his flock
Taking every chanse to kick the smaller roosters ass if he even looked at any of the hens
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Back