Powder Problems ?

Gila,

Here's a pretty good glimpse of the rifle that don't exist and a clip of it not shooting 210's at 3400fps,at 350 lasered yards. If you had a clue,you could factor TOF,but that would take smarts you do not procure. Bummer.......................

UltraBearMedicine.jpg

No I'm just getting tired of listening to you ramble on trying to convince yourself of you're own bullshit. I just figured that anyone who's only advise is to rebarrel a rifle and who can only attack other people while assuming that the other people are below them in mental status is pretty much not worth discussing anything with. That's where I am with you right now. Why don't you go somewhere else and bother someone who gives a shit. You need to grow up a little so maybe you can learn respect for others and carry on a civilized conversation. I'm through wasting my time. As far as your rifle goes, it looks real nice. I'm also glad you've killed a couple of bears. I'm not real sure exactly what you're supposed to be proving here and I really don't care. Have a nice day.
I'm through wasting my time with you until you grow up a little.
Kids, whew...

Of course you're done,I mentioned the fruition of that conclusion some time ago...as well as your penchant to abandon smoke blowing attempts.

You could set the tube back and carry on,but then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about,or be fraught with having to pen Posts hoping for intel to bail you out from being in way over your head. I dig how you went to lengths to prove that,via gross misunderstanding of burning rate and a proclivity to turn necks way undersize,as that is admittedly a unique approach. Laffin'.

You've zero concept in regards to headspace control,burn rates or neck tension and are fiddling with a rifle that is whipping your ass. Reminds me of Rosie cussing her fork,because she's fat.

Seldom is humor of that degree encountered and I needn't assume that you're stupid,as you've gone to great lengths to reiterate that very thing(and in exacting detail).

I imagine you are a little taken aback,by results and firsthand accountings...please Post some more on the matter,as this is some spectacular shit!........................

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back