Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Posting Unit #'s to Public Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 52847
  • Start date

Is posting Unit or Area #s in Public Forum overall helpful to the hunting experience we all cherish?

• Yes

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 127 71.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • It doesn't matter because I'm not hunting that unit anyway

Votes: 13 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@like 4:00
I guess ”the process” is to whine about someone shooting the antler off of a deer and then shooting a deer with another one directly behind it. I wonder if he can fit more crap on his rifle?

I guess ”the process” is to whine about someone shooting the antler off of a deer and then shooting a deer with another one directly behind it. I wonder if he can fit more crap on his rifle?
I was really pretty shocked when he shot with that second deer directly behind the first. Impact at 48:02, POI is the dark spot on this deer.

If that bullet exited, pretty much a roll of the dice whether you're wounding the smaller buck.

1692646108331.png

1692646309728.png

@like 4:00
my god what a pretentious twat - the process? JFC

How many nostril close-ups and emotion-choked monologues is enough? This video was nothing more than an advertised blood sacrifice to the God of Himself.

#douche

Last edited:
Any buck or bull unlucky enough to have a posse of flat brimmers keeping tabs on him 24/7 should absolutely have his location and mug shot posted all over the internet in real time. More people there the better in that situation.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back