Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Posting Unit #'s to Public Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 52847
  • Start date

Is posting Unit or Area #s in Public Forum overall helpful to the hunting experience we all cherish?

• Yes

Votes: 21 11.9%
  • No

Votes: 127 71.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 16 9.0%
  • It doesn't matter because I'm not hunting that unit anyway

Votes: 13 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@like 4:00
I guess ”the process” is to whine about someone shooting the antler off of a deer and then shooting a deer with another one directly behind it. I wonder if he can fit more crap on his rifle?

I guess ”the process” is to whine about someone shooting the antler off of a deer and then shooting a deer with another one directly behind it. I wonder if he can fit more crap on his rifle?
I was really pretty shocked when he shot with that second deer directly behind the first. Impact at 48:02, POI is the dark spot on this deer.

If that bullet exited, pretty much a roll of the dice whether you're wounding the smaller buck.

1692646108331.png

1692646309728.png

@like 4:00
my god what a pretentious twat - the process? JFC

How many nostril close-ups and emotion-choked monologues is enough? This video was nothing more than an advertised blood sacrifice to the God of Himself.

#douche

Last edited:
Any buck or bull unlucky enough to have a posse of flat brimmers keeping tabs on him 24/7 should absolutely have his location and mug shot posted all over the internet in real time. More people there the better in that situation.

Back