Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Positive experience and good karma

Congrats to all of you! Im sure that was a very satisfying experience! I know Zack Holder, great warden and all around good guy! He’s been in my camp quite a few times over the years, it’s always an enjoyable visit when he drops by to chat. As long as a person is doing what’s they’re supposed to he’s definitely a hunters friend.

Awesome! Before I saw your pictures, I was thinking to myself “man I hope he got a picture with the cool CPW officer that helped out.”

What a nice story, really happy for your wife. Well done!

Congrats to all of you! Im sure that was a very satisfying experience! I know Zack Holder, great warden and all around good guy! He’s been in my camp quite a few times over the years, it’s always an enjoyable visit when he drops by to chat. As long as a person is doing what’s they’re supposed to he’s definitely a hunters friend.
Yeah! Zach was awesome. He went way above and beyond and got to share a first time hunter experience in the meantime. I wish more officers out there were like him (though I have yet to have a negative experience with CPW)

On a side note, one of the brothers that was watching ended up taking a video though the spotting scope and sent it to us. Pretty sweet little gem for the experience.

Awesome! Before I saw your pictures, I was thinking to myself “man I hope he got a picture with the cool CPW officer that helped out.”

What a nice story, really happy for your wife. Well done!
Of course! We couldn't have had this experience without his help. This man is a great representation of what a wildlife department should be. Stern when he needed to be but also a calming and teaching persona when needed also!

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back