Popcorn

the nikster

With everyone at home, on the internet, arguing over which is better (blue or black) for filling out a document, I wish I had bought stock in a popcorn company.
i sometimes go on Facebook and post crap I don’t even believe just to fire people up, I think we have a few others here too.
anyway, carry on...

Nextdoor. It's like your HOA and Facebook had a baby. I find it harder and harder to not call out the stupid people on there. In a nearby neighborhood 8-10 people were complaining about an house that hadn't mowed their yard for a while because the person who lived there died and their kids aren't around. If i had an easy way to load up my mower I was going to just mow it to shut everyone up. Turns out someone ended up doing just that.

Nextdoor. It's like your HOA and Facebook had a baby. I find it harder and harder to not call out the stupid people on there. In a nearby neighborhood 8-10 people were complaining about an house that hadn't mowed their yard for a while because the person who lived there died and their kids aren't around. If i had an easy way to load up my mower I was going to just mow it to shut everyone up. Turns out someone ended up doing just that.

Ugh, I signed up for that one to look at a tractor on their classifieds. What a cesspool of "somebody should DO something", "think of the CHILDREN", "I want a good contractor who is also very cheap", NIMBY morons! There is a subdivision about 5 miles north of us that backs up to some national forest with lots of wildlife-bears, lions, elk, deer, turkeys, rattlesnakes-and the Nextdoor city folk discussions about the wild animals are epic entertainment :ROFLMAO:

Ugh, I signed up for that one to look at a tractor on their classifieds. What a cesspool of "somebody should DO something", "think of the CHILDREN", "I want a good contractor who is also very cheap", NIMBY morons! There is a subdivision about 5 miles north of us that backs up to some national forest with lots of wildlife-bears, lions, elk, deer, turkeys, rattlesnakes-and the Nextdoor city folk discussions about the wild animals are epic entertainment :ROFLMAO:
Once there was a lady asking if someone lost their pet hen turkey. The posted a picture and turns out it was a wild jake.

Once there was a lady asking if someone lost their pet hen turkey. The posted a picture and turns out it was a wild jake.

You should tune in when the big wolf spiders come out around here in the fall, I'm surprised somebody hasn't set fire to the whole neighborhood trying to kill one...

you said about popcorn and now I'm dreaning of watching a movie and eating popcorn, ugh
I'm not lonely here, lol, everyone discussing something more serious than a usual popcorn stuff, I'm hungry though. I've recently found a great article-guide describing 7 best popcorn kernels. I guess, it is really helpful when it comes to choosing qualitative popcorn. I can't stand these packs with different tastes, poor quality, poor package and funny price. I'd better buy something more trustworthy, organic and packed correctly. Having observed this article, I started to purchase only reat Northern 8-Ounce Premium Popcorn Pack as it seemed to be the most reliable and what appealed me the most was that there are no fishy ingredients, which means that they're absolutely healthy and organic. So, visit wellfed site and look through the popcorn presented, great choice, great reviews.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back