Poor Florida

Orca Lover

Hey all of you Florida people, especially Tim. Are any of you in the path of the next hurricane, category 5 Ivan? I personally wouldnt want to be in or around Florida right now!!! Scarey stuff!!

OL

When I was a kid, I remember loving hurricanes. Huddleing around the candles or lanterns, everyone together, sharing stories and playing games. Of course, school was out too.

Thing is, we had nice solid hard-sided houses and I don't remember facing down any category 5s. Stay safe everyone!

Right now, we really don't know where it's going to hit Fla., or even if. It all depends on what it does after it crosses Cuba.

If it stays it's course, or moves west, I'M OUUTA HERE!!! It's either a direct hit, or the tide surge.

If it heads east, I'm hunkering down and ridin' it out. But then all those people east of here will get a solid hit for a 3rd time in 29 days!

We'll all now more by Sunday.

It does seem to be taking it's sweet time working it's way over to y'all. If I remember correctly, more time over the water means angrier storm. This one ought to be a doozy. :eek:

My inlaws moved to Fla to escape the cold 3 yrs ago....Papa said if he gets evacked again...he's evackin his azz all the way to Maine. :D

Hope this 1 misses you folks....you dont need any more.Godspeed to ya's.

Decided to change my signature.
fight.gif
fight.gif

Back