Poll: Hillary Clinton top Democratic 2004 choice

dgibson

From CNN.com: <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>With Al Gore now out of the race, New York Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton would be the top choice of Democrats for the 2004 presidential nomination if she chooses to run, according to a new CNN/Time magazine poll.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS/12/21/hillary.poll/index.html

MY OPINION: Bring it on.
hump.gif
But, since we ARE in the SI section, does anyone know how Hillary stands on environmental issues? I'm sure she would take up the torch of "Bush is Evil" because she's a Democrat and that's expected, but what does she REALLY think or know?
confused.gif

No way, it'd be the best thing ever, another 8 years of clinton, wow, the country would prosper, the economy would be in the stratusphere, the borders would be open for more cheap labor, and death and destruction.
open borders for cheap imports. exports would be nonexistant, but hell all the cheap imports, the rest of country would be just like MT then. tourism and service industies for the rich nonresidents.

Lostagain, I'm not sure it'd be even that sunny. For all of Clinton's shortcomings, the one thing he had going for him (sort of) was his desire to make everyone love him and be remembered as a good president. He did a lot of nasty and bad things, but his mediocrity kept him from doing anything substantial. Hillary doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks of her beyond what it takes to get her elected, so I think she's capable of some pretty heinous things.
eek.gif

Seems to me that I read a survey that was taken earlier this year, while I was in New York. The object of the survey was "Should HRC run for President?". The results were split three ways... 14% NO.. 63% HELL NO and 13% YES. I'm surprised that the numbers have changed that much in such a short time.. I wonder if it's one of those "Publicize the numbers then fill in the gaps" surveys...??

cool.gif

That is a good portrait of HRC...Brings out the true ugly in her...LMAO...
I fully agree with all on this thread and it is very true on what Ithica stated..
biggrin.gif

If Hillary dillery runs it would scare the hell out of me. Take your guns and hide because she would ban everything. It would be a desaster if she got even close to winning. She is a loose canon wating to further her bank account.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back