Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Political Yard Signs

Jmnhunter

I've never had a political yard sign in our yard, until this year our neighbor is running for school board, so we have one of her signs out.
It got me thinking though, a Teddy Roosevelt Bull Moose Party sign would be cool, I see one site sells them but I would rather have the money go towards some type of hunting/conservation group..

Anyone know of one that exists which the money goes to a good place or anyone make one with Randy's Face on it?!

Here by law the candidates have only a few days after the election to remove all that crap or pay a big fine. Some say Canada has too many laws. I say any jurisdiction that doesn't have this one, doesn't have enough laws. I hate seeing that garbage still blowing around in December when I'm hunting in Montana. Often I see signs still on the fences for candidates that have been out of office for years.

Here by law the candidates have only a few days after the election to remove all that crap or pay a big fine. Some say Canada has too many laws. I say any jurisdiction that doesn't have this one, doesn't have enough laws. I hate seeing that garbage still blowing around in December when I'm hunting in Montana. Often I see signs still on the fences for candidates that have been out of office for years.

IMO after the election, those signs are fair game and make great target holders.

IMO after the election, those signs are fair game and make great target holders.
I agree. They should be anyway. But those signs are personal property. Perhaps that's another reason for the time limit for removing them. After that campaign signs should be fair game. But better check on the possession limit. 😉

A friend of mine is running for county sheriff. I just pickup a dozen or so of the coroplast signs to spread out for him. When the election is over I'll pickup the survivors. I paint them white with any old paint then stick the 3" orange sticky targets on them.

A friend of mine is running for county sheriff. I just pickup a dozen or so of the coroplast signs to spread out for him. When the election is over I'll pickup the survivors. I paint them white with any old paint then stick the 3" orange sticky targets on them.
I did put up a sign for my neighbor down at the corner, but Sheriff is supposed to be a non-partisan election...

KJ is definitely nonpartisan. All the politicians behind both candidates are definitely not. The "other guy" is a male clone of the Evil Queen who is finally stepping down.

This year one of the local commissioners had targets printed on the back of all his signs so people would take them down and shoot them after the election was over. It was decided in the primary so lots of free targets. Thought it was pretty smart, and a bit of subtle marketing as I feel lots of people grabbed the e sign for the free target on the back.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back